GreenState Credit Union Application Process
1. Before You Begin: We recommend reviewing the entire GreenState Credit Union Loan Application before you begin to ensure you have the required information ready.
- If you are applying with a spouse, partner or other co-signer, you will need that person’s information accessible as well.
- You also need to determine the dollar amount you plan to request. In addition to your fee at Mid-Iowa Fertility, you may choose to finance the cost of medications, genetic testing and tubal reversal surgery costs all in a single loan.
2. Complete the Online Application: Now you are ready to complete the online GreenState Credit Union Loan Application.
- On your application, please indicate Mid Iowa Fertility and your date of birth in the option message box.
3. Review Results: GreenState will contact you directly within 24 hours of application to notify you of the application decision and next steps. If you decide to accept the loan, GreenState will email you the appropriate documents to be signed electronically. You will need to provide the driver’s license of any persons listed on the loan.
4. Next Steps: Once the documents have been signed and the driver’s licenses are received, the funds will be released to Mid Iowa Fertility within 48 hours. If you have included medications, genetic testing or the full tubal reversal cost in your loan, Monica will send payment to them directly and deduct those fees from your borrowed amount. If your loan application is not approved, our financial specialists will work with you to evaluate your options to reapply or consider other funding sources.
5. Remaining Funds: Any remaining credit after your treatment has been completed will be refunded back to you.
If you have any questions about GreenState Credit Union payment plan options or your application status, please contact them directly at 319-248-7163!